Following HSE and Public Health Advice
Covid 19 – Outdoor Activities Update 6th September 2021
September 6th 2021, has seen a further easing of restrictions in respect of the Cov 19 guidance. As an outIn line with the current government Covid 19 restrictions, the activity centre is delighted to be opened for business and we are encourage to participate in outdoor activities.
We are available to plan your next experience by getting in touch with us via phone, email or social media.
Thank you for your understanding and support during these challenging times.
Our online booking system is now open and you can make your reservations for our activities here at Derg Isle.
At Derg Isle, the health and safety of our visitors and staff are of paramount importance and we have adapted our procedures with renewed focus on reducing the risks of spreading Covid19.
Some of the measures we have implemented and continue to refine are as follows:
- Failte Ireland approved Covid 19 ‘Safety Charter’ procedures and training completed
- Hand Sanitising stations installed a multiple locations onsite. Santising of hands after each activity.
- Increased signing reminding visitors and staff of there obligations under the guidelines.
- Enhanced protocol for sanitisation of equipment
- Reduction in maximum capacities we can cater for
- Adaptations to traffic flow and drop off zones onsite
- Implementation of Social Distancing Measures across all activities
- Staff wearing face coverings your additional safety for indoor activities and where Social Distancing is not possible
- Re-organisation of outdoor areas to facilitate social distancing
- Increase in disinfecting public area’s especially on highly touched surfaces like door handles.
Our procedures are subject to continual review and updated with Industry advice, customer feedback and improved work practices to ensure they are robust and flexible to enable us to play our part in the fight against Covid19 as soon as possible.